Sunday 12 February 2012

February Freeze

 Fortunately things have warmed up over the last couple of days after a very cold snap. I know it hasn't been as cold here as elsewhere in the country, but still it has been little chilly. The only consolation has been beautiful clear days ideal for walking the dog.


 
Unfortunately the top of Snowdon was hidden in cloud the day I was out with my camera despite that the mountains look great with their coating of snow.



I have been doing some sewing, and although not deliberate there seems to be a bit of a Valentine's theme going on...


 
I'm very fond of ticking and gingham, and red, white and blue- it all works quite well together on the cushions ( I think). Cariad is a term of endearment in welsh meaning sweetheart or love.


More lavender bags!