Wednesday 29 June 2011

Arley Garden Festival 2011
( www.arleyhallandgardens.com/news.html  )

I'm now back behind the sewing machine in Harlech having spent a very enjoyable few days in Cheshire selling. I was at the Cheshire County Show and then the Arley Garden Festival, both fab events but very different in scale. The Cheshire Show is a huge agricultural event ( http://www.cheshirecountyshow.org.uk/  ) and the Garden Festival is a smaller but no less fabulous event in the grounds of Arley Hall in Cheshire. One of my biggest frustrations when at these types of event is the fact you  get little opportunity  to see much beyond the stall, although this year I did manage to view a few horses, a tractor or two and some very gorgeous rare breed sheep at Cheshire and a have a mooch around some of the plant stalls at Arley. I love the atmosphere, the general buzz, and meeting folk at the stall. It's great to have a chat, listen to people's comments and ideas and of course sell stuff.



So back to making and replenishing stocks, preparing for the fairs and events I've planned over the summer.